What are the rules of behavior for Live Chess?
Rules of Behavior
Chess.com is a friendly community. We want everyone from around the world to be able to enjoy and feel comfortable playing chess here! The following are not allowed in game chat!
- Cheating (see more here)
- Accusations of cheating. Please simply report anyone you suspect, and move on!
- Offensive/vulgar language/toilet humor/cursing or swearing
- Personal attacks or threats of violence
- Spamming (repetitive/pointless/distracting posts/lettering)
- Advertising and/or promoting other websites
- Racism or sexism
- Discussion of illegal activities (guns/drugs, etc)
- Posting of any external links
Simply put: be nice and have fun!