Clearing your Chrome Browser Cache
You should periodically clear the cache to allow your browser to function more efficiently. It's basically like a "tune up" for the browser and is necessary every once in a while :)
1. Click on the 'three dots' menu button in the upper right of your screen and choose 'settings'
2. Scroll down to the 'Privacy and Security' section:
3. Click on 'Clear browsing data'
4. Select the options you want to delete:
For best results leave at least the top 4 options selected. You can choose additional options if you want.
5. When you have made your choices, click 'clear data'. When the data clear is complete, restart the browser.