Clearing your Chrome Browser Cache
You should periodically clear the cache to allow your browser to function more efficiently. It's basically like a "tune up" for the browser and is necessary every once in a while :)
Watch this video for the steps on how to do it:
Or read on below!
1. Click on the 'three dots' menu button in the upper right of your screen and choose 'settings'
2. Scroll down to the 'Privacy and Security' section:
3. Click on 'Clear browsing data'
4. Select the options you want to delete:
For best results leave at least the top 4 options selected. You can choose additional options if you want.
5. When you have made your choices, click 'clear data'. When the data clear is complete, restart the browser.
If the information in this article is out of date, incorrect, or unclear, please let us know!