How do I create a club?
Clubs are great ways to get in contact with people who live in your area, or have the same interests as you. To create your own club, you must first be a premium member. If you are a gold, platinum or diamond member, follow the below steps!
- From your home page, hover over the chat bubble icon on the left sidebar, and click ‘clubs’
- From the clubs page, on the right side of the screen click on ‘create a club’
- Upload a picture for your club, and choose a background image
- Choose a name for your club, and if you want to specify, choose the country and location.
- Next, write a description of your club! What is it for? Who should join? Let people know what your club is all about! There is a secondary box for a private description, here you can write anything that you want only members of the club to be able to see.
- Who can join your club? Decide if you want anyone to be able to join, or if you want invites to be required:
- The final two options will decide if you want your Club to be able to play Team Vote Chess, or Team Matches.
If you click the ‘advanced options’ link at the bottom of the page you will be able to choose a few more options to determine whether you want your club to have a private forum, private news and notes, and if you want to hide the notes on your home page from the public.
Once the above options are completed, you can go ahead and click 'Create' and your club is ready to go!