How do I join the Beta?
If you want to test out new features before they are released, join the Beta and help us out! The only requirements are that your account be at least 30 days old, and you must have 1 activity point on your account (click here to find out how to get activity points!)
If you meet those requirements, then there are just a few easy steps to join:
- From anywhere on chess.com, hover over ‘settings’ in the bottom left of the screen, then choose ‘all settings’
- This will take you to your account settings. From near the bottom of the list, click on ‘beta’
- Click ‘join beta’ on the next screen!
- Next, join the Beta club here: https://www.chess.com/club/chess-com-beta
- Once you have joined the club, you will be able to comment about any bugs or issues you experience in the Beta. Also be sure to report any bugs or issues you encounter! (on the bottom left of the screen hover over ‘help’ and choose ‘report a bug’
NOTE: The Beta is limited to 5000 users. If it is full, you will not be have the option to join. Check back later to see if there is more space!
To see these steps for Android click here.
If the information in this article is out of date, incorrect, or unclear, or if you have questions about it, please let us know!