How does membership renewal work?
If you paid by credit-card or PayPal, our monthly and annual subscriptions renew automatically: If you are enjoying your benefits there is nothing you need to do.
However, if you wish to cancel auto-renewal at any time, you can easily do so from your account page:
PayPal and Apple users, please note that you must also cancel the renewal from within your PayPal or Apple account. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Settings gear in the top right of the page.
- Select Payments, then Manage automatic payments
- In the automatic payments section, find and click on Chess.com
- Click Cancel.
- Click Cancel automatic payments to confirm your request.
- Click here to go to your subscriptions page
- Then click 'manage subscriptions' and remove the Chess.com subscription.
If you need assistance, please contact us - we are happy to assist!
View our subscriber agreement
keywords: account member membership cancel subscription renewal auto-renewal credit card paypal terminate renew quit